BPsych (hons); Assoc MAPS
Claire Marsh is a warm and friendly psychologist who is the manager of Adventist Counselling Services (ACS).
She is an experienced psychologist who also works in schools doing school counselling and psychometric assessments.
She is able to accept medicare and non-medicare referrals.
Claire is trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT); and is able to combine her approach with some creative methods involving art and sand-play for adults, children and adolescents.
Claire is able to assist with:
• Depression, Anxiety and other mental health conditions
• Grief and loss
• Couple counselling
• Trauma and abuse
• Substance abuse issues
• Family and Parenting
• Clarification of values, identity and goals
• Building resilience
Claire is a trained ‘Prepare-Enrich’ Facilitator, ‘CAP Money’ Facilitator and ‘Cool Kids’ Anxiety Program Facilitator. She is also able to provide some specialised services in the following areas:
• Pre-marital preparation counselling
• Marriage seminars and workshops
• Mental Health workshops
• Forgiveness seminars and workshops
• Managing Technology Use and Screen Time in Kids
• Intelligence testing for children and adolescents
• ‘Cool Kids’ Anxiety group program for children and adolescents (ages 7-17)
• Budgeting seminars and coaching
Claire is currently completing her Worker’s Compensation Accreditation and will soon be able to assist with cases where a worker’s compensation claim has been made for a mental health work injury.
Claire is available for counselling sessions in the clinic, or she can be booked to come out to your local community group, workplace or school for presentations or workshops.