It is in the Avanti complex building, very close to Hornsby Mall and Westfield.
Sanctuary Lifestyle Clinic is open as an essential service during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- We are available for urgent and standard consultations, both by video/phone (ie telehealth) conferencing and in person.
- The Government has made available Medicare rebates for these consultations. Please phone us, or click below to book online.
- In order to be eligible for a medicare rebate for telehealth consultations, you must have visited our practice for an in-person consultation at least every 12 months.
- New patient consultations remain in-person ONLY.
As an accredited medical practice, we have appropriate infection control measures in place, however, we have implemented additional measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19.
- Any patients with cold/flu symptoms are encouraged to call before attending
- Hand sanitiser is located on the reception desk and must be used before each consultation with the doctor/nurse
- All toys and reading materials have been removed
- Increased spacing of chairs in reception area
- Regular disinfection of all doors, handles, furniture, EFTPOS terminals and pens
- We encourage contactless transactions to reduce cash handling
- Option to remain in your car or outside the practice until the health practitioner is ready for you
- We are able to isolate patients in individual rooms if necessary
Sanctuary Lifestyle Clinic is an accredited medical practice located in Hornsby on Sydney’s Upper North Shore. We are a family practice staffed with an Integrative GP, Psychologist, and a Practice Nurse. We integrate conventional and complementary medicine to provide the best possible wholistic care to our patients. We would love to be your family medical home.
At Sanctuary, we focus on promoting the health and well-being of your whole person – mind, body and spirit. Our dedicated health professionals take an integrative approach to your medical, nutritional and psychological care specifically focusing on getting to the cause of your problem where possible, not just the symptoms. We integrate both conventional and complementary health approaches to make sure your treatment plan is personalised and right for you. Our focus is providing the best health services to you and your family through innovation, commitment and high quality care.