Dr Andrea Matthews is a wholistic lifestyle medicine qualified GP. She has over 20 years experience in family general practice, providing care throughout the generations. Andrea strongly believes in advocating for wholistic health care, working towards empowering the patient to be an active partner in their health care. She has an interest in healthy living and using lifestyle based therapies wherever possible to prevent and improve disease and wellbeing. Andrea is an excellent communicator with a strong care and empathy for her patient.
Andrea has contracted her services to Sanctuary Lifestyle clinic from October 2022 and fits in very well with the values and ideology of the clinic.
Training and Experience
- Fellowship in General Practice through the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- International Board Certification in Lifestyle Medicine (IBLM/ASLM)
- Certificate in Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Bachelor in Applied Science (Biomedical )
- Partial Cert III in Outdoor Recreation